In your role as Junior I&C engineer you will be responsible for detailed functions specification and design of application SW for safety I&C systems applied in nuclear power plants worldwide.
Your tasks will focus on:
- Detailed specification of system safety functions based on process requirements, system design description and design methodology
- Design of application SW using safety platform specific development tools
- Engineer's degree (M. Sc. or Ing.) specialized in one of the following fields: Automation, Nuclear Physics/Technology
- Intermediate English level B2, ability to communicate in an international environment
- Experience with technical documentation
- User knowledge of MS Office including MS Access
- Ability to work within a team, good team spirit
- Experience with DCS/PLC based I&C systems is an advantage
- Experience with safety critical I&C systems is an advantage
- Experience with programming is an advantage (Python, C++,…)
- Availability for short business trips (< 3 months/ year)
We will offer you exciting projects and a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a global and market-leading company's dynamic team. We will give you appreciation for your work and take care of your work-life balance.
We will offer you a Welcome bonus, annual performance bonus, annual salary review, home-office, flexible working time, language courses allowances, referral employee program, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking, teambuilding events, ...
Starting date: ASAP
Starting salary: 1400E gross/months – this salary is the basis for further adaptations depending of qualifications and/or experiences.
Type of contract: Long-term / Full-time
Place of work: Framatome Controls s. r. o. - Vajnorská 137 - 831 04 Bratislava
Please send your CV in English or questions about this position to: