Global Customer Projects Operations missions are to manage large, complex, and international Solutions for worldwide customers where Project Manager Associate in cooperation with Project manager is accountable for analysis of customer needs and translation of these in the processes, templates and tools.
As a member of a project team, the Project Manager Associate is responsible for coordination of planning activities, supplier follow-up, documentation, logistics and does the project administration of large projects.
He reports to Senior Project Manager. The main focus is at:
- Construction and analysis of the planning in Microsoft Project and/or Primavera tool;
- Follow and update project assumptions, baseline, milestones, reporting, KPIs;
- Earned value management;
- Helps identifying project risk and opportunities, put in place plans actions to mitigate and/or to achieve them;
- Build WBS, follow and update the project execution budget in SAP;
- Organize and animate regular Project meetings;
- Coordinate documentation flow within project;
- Assist to the preparation of Variation Orders and / or Claims;
- Follow-up suppliers;
- Prepare and follow the application of different processes during project execution;
- Organize and animate lessons learnt;
- Performs any other task requested by Senior Project Manager related to the project execution.
Qualifications - External
- Engineer or Business school Master´s degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and / or Primavera
- Working experience in Project Management area if preferred
- Language: English fluent, other language is a plus
- Knowledge SAP project module and reporting
- Skills: Communication, Customer oriented, Leadership, Proactivity, Goal-oriented & reliable
- Well organized personality able to work without permanent supervision
- Basic understanding of contractual and legal aspects of the project
- Open for international business trips – 25%
- Employee share ownership program, very good cafeteria program for all employees, depending on position and performance
- Up to 2.5 months worth of annual bonus, special recognition program for high performers, Schneider Electric wide internal mobility program Great way to progress on your career in-country or outside of country,
- countless opportunities for technical and soft skills development and learning, flexible working hours, possibility of home office, daily use of English, language courses, contribution to supplementary pension saving (DDS), global family leave program, life insurance, working in a great multinational team of top global company.
Mgr. Milan Krankus
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tel.: +421 918 584 852
Adresa: Karadžičova 16, Bratislava
Information about the selection process
We really appreciate your job application, please send it in English language.