TASKS: typical duties and responsabilities the following:
- Keeping up-to-date accurate stock information and review against demand for shortages;
- Managing stock levels in relation to forecast;
- Plan workflow and schedules for production department;
- Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines;
- Effecting changes to production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met;
- Recommending viable solutions to reduce production costs as well as improve production processes and product quality
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business management, or related field is preferred;
- Proven experience working as a production planner;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications;
- Sound knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP) and SAP;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- English Language written and spoken;
V prípade záujmu kontaktujte firstname.lastname@example.org alebo telefonicky 0315601805.
Budeme sa tešiť na Vašu reakciu!