- secondary school / university of technical direction (we also welcome a student or doctoral student)
- experience with C programming, embedded C and C application development
- experience with system preparation and integration (revitalization of testing and troubleshooting)
- required knowledge: RTOS operating system, CAN / UART / SPI / I2C interface, code reviews
- knowledge that is an advantage: Python, C ++, requirement engineering, software architecture design, CANFD, Ethernet, DOIP, XCP, agile software development / V-Model, MISRA Standard, microcontrollers STM, work with oscilloscope / logic analyzer, knowledge of radiation issues (for medical projects)
- skills: analytical and critical thinking, ability to communicate in English, communication skills, interest in aerospace, satellite and aviation technology
Possible start immediately!
If you are interested, send us your CV with a photo and financial expectations to: