For our Global Service Operations team located in Bratislava we are looking for a russian
speaking Customer Project Technical engineer.
Main targeted missions are:
- Act as the design leader of the technical content of the project, and be the single
point of contact regarding all project technical topics;
- Make sure customer technical requirements are fulfilled (in terms of performance,
quality, costs and time), in compliance with the contract, and based on the
Architecture & Technical specifications defined during the tendering phase;
- Lead a technical team composed of engineers, and participate in technical
coordination of all projects stakeholders;
- Lead all technical aspects of customer integrated projects within assigned work
packages, such as design, implementation, testing, FAT;
- Manage technical risks and interfaces between the project team stakeholders and the
customer, and get final customer approval of the overall technical solution designed
- Lead & approve basic and detailed design of all technical aspects of an integrated solution, in line with customer and contract requirements (technical performance). Make sure the project technical team delivers according to the project planning. Monitor technical costs, make sure budget for the technical part is under control;
- Coordinate all technical implementation activities done at factories or supplier premises and testing facilities until project closure. Work in close collaboration with PM & other technical designers and engineers who take care of part of the technical scope. Act as a single point of contact for all project stakeholders regarding the technical content of the project; and ensure technical coordination among the project team;
- Identifies whether specific expertise support is needed and coordinate the expertise actions if any;
- Lead and coordinate all technical aspects of the sub-contracted parts of the project, in strong coordination with the procurement team;
- Perform, review some design and specification activities, by leveraging Schneider Electric portfolio of products & systems in an optimized manner, in order to maximize profitability and limit technical risks; May perform some implementation/test activities (testing, FAT, etc).
- Identify any potential changes versus contract or already-agreed design;
- Work closely with PM to specify the changes and their implications for Schneider Electric (including cost impact evaluation), until getting a variation order. Alert PM of any substantial issue that could affect the project performance or customer satisfaction.
- Support PM and TL to ensure full compliance with Schneider-Electric quality processes and with quality instructions, safety requirements and governance principles. Lead the technical team to correct any technical deviations or quality issues occurring during project execution.
- Identify, get, formalize, share and promote lessons learned and best practices. Act as role model and/or coach junior technical engineers and designers. Be connected with LoBs and stay tuned on the last technical evolutions of equipment & systems (in her/his field of engineering, acting then as a referent in the Community).
Requirements for the employee
- University degree in Electrical engineering (Bachelor as minimum, preferably Master)
- Experience with leading technical scope of projects in Electrical Distribution is preferred
- Technical experience in other market segments or in a customer application/process is a plus.
- Ability to lead functional and remote technical teams, to communicate (written, verbal) in a concise and synthetic manner on technical issues/topics. Ability to read and understand applicable standards
- Russian language fluent mandatory (minimum C1 level)
- English language fluent mandatory (minimum B2 level)
- Other languages as Spanish and/or German are a plus.
- Willingness to travel minimum 30% in EMEAS Region
- Driving License B
- Employee share ownership program, very good cafeteria program for all employees, depending on position and performance
- Up to 2.5 months worth of annual bonus, special recognition program for high performers, Schneider Electric wide internal mobility program Great way to progress on your career in-country or outside of country,
- countless opportunities for technical and soft skills development and learning, flexible working hours, possibility of home office, daily use of English, language courses, contribution to supplementary pension saving (DDS), global family leave program, life insurance, working in a great multinational team of top global company.
Mgr. Milan Krankus
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tel.: +421 918 584 852
Adresa: Karadžičova 16, Bratislava
Information about the selection process
We really appreciate your job application, please send it in English language.