In your role as Verification & Validation (V&V) Engineer Junior, you will be a member of the local V&V team as a part of an international V&V team. Our V&V section is in charge of verification and validation of software and hardware of safety automation systems used on nuclear power plant. Our role is to check the technical correctness, completeness and consistency of design deliverables according to regulations required for nuclear power plants worldwide.
As a V&V Engineer, you will have a project abroad assigned to you.
- In collaboration with an international small team, your missions will be participation on
- preparation of test procedures
- development of test automation software and automatic test scripts
- performance of test simulations (using software tools and simulators), test performance on Test Bay or during Commissioning Phase on the power plant
- analysis and presentation of test results (by written form)
- contribution to design reviews
- University degree in Technical Engineer (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physicist or Mechanical Engineering)
- Basic experience in Linux and usage of command line
- Basic experience with programming (e. g. C/C++, Python)
- Professional experience in the field of software testing, safety related system or any kind of simulation is an advantage
- Ability to communicate in English - mainly in written form
- Experience with elaboration of technical documents in English is an advantage
- Analytical mind: ability to identify, describe and resolve the problems as well as to report the results independently
- Ability to learn by yourself supported by a know-how transfer, curiosity
- Technical rigorousness and focus on details
- Desire to be invested sustainably and to grow professionally
- Willingness to travel (upon personal preferences)
We will offer you exciting projects and a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a global and market-leading company's dynamic team. We will give you appreciation for your work and take care of your work-life balance.
We will offer you a Welcome bonus, annual performance bonus, annual salary review, home-office, flexible working time, language courses allowances, referral employee program, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking, teambuilding events, ...
Starting date: ASAP
Starting salary: 1400E gross/months – this salary is the basis for further adaptations depending of qualifications and/or experiences.
Type of contract: Long-term / Full-time
Place of work: Framatome Controls s. r. o. - Vajnorská 137 - 831 04 Bratislava
Please send your CV in English or questions about this position to: