In your role as Design Engineer for Conventional Field Instrumentation, you will design measuring instruments with nuclear requirements and integrate it into the overall control technology concept.
- Determining the correct measuring instruments (e.g. Pressure, Flow, Level, Temperature) according to the specified requirements in the projects.
- Preparing the technical documentation according the internal, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Interdisciplinary clarification and cooperation with other departments (interface with mechanical engineering, manufacturing, quality inspection or procurement).
- Discussing the requirements with the stakeholders
- Review of subcontractors' technical documentation
- Communication with suppliers and technical documentation review
- Support for system installation and commissioning on site.
- Preparation of technical parts of tender documents
This position is also suitable for fresh graduate candidates, or someone with short professional experience.
- University degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering (Measurement, Nuclear engineering, Energetics – advantage)
- Knowledge of measurement principles (pressures, temperatures, level, speed, flow, vibrations...) and statistical methods
- Experience with technical documentation
- English mandatory; French or German appreciated ; Slovak is not mandatory
- MS Office (especially Word, Excel, Visio) - very good
- Software for creating circuit diagrams - desirable
- Communication skills
- Motivation for learning
- Teamwork and high personal initiative
- Willingness to travel for short business trips
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects,
- Being part of a dynamic team, in a global and market-leading company,
- Having access to a wide range of professional and personal development opportunities: we will offer you on-the-job training and you will be accompanied by your manager and your team to develop your competencies. You will also have the possibility to develop specific skills by going on business trips to Germany or France or by going on expatriation within a power plant. You will also receive a language training allowance (English, French or German language).
- Basic wage: starting from 1.500 EUR gross/month*
- 13th month’s salary
- Yearly salary review
- Annual performance bonus
- Meal vouchers fully paid by the company
- You can benefit from a bonus for successful referral of new employee
- Business trips fully paid by the company, with larger mobility aid
And because the well-being at work of our collaborators is essential for us:
- We will give you recognition for your work,
- We will take care of your work-life balance by offering flexible working time (freedom to choose when to start and end your work, between 6 AM and 8 PM, by respecting core hours from 9 AM to 3 PM)
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week
- We also organize social events
- Free parking slots nearby (we are also accessible by tram line 4 - 25 minutes from Bratislava city center)
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. The above mentioned basic wage is defined for candidates with junior experiences.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, your salary depends on your individual skills and experience.