In your role as Design Engineer for Nuclear Instrumentation, you will be under broad supervision responsible for developing service instruments for nuclear power plants.
- Designing of nuclear measurement technology (Neutron Flux, Core Outlet Temperature, Reactor Pressure Vessel Level, Boron concentration, etc.) for existing plants and new construction projects, as well as its integration within the overall control technology concept.
- Preparing the design documentation according the internal, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with relevant specialized departments, in particular interface function with departments for mechanical engineering and manufacturing, I&C control cabinet manufacturing, SW development and testing, quality inspection or procurement.
- System Engineering including Requirements Management with the help of the software tools.
- Clarification and ensuring the consistency of all relevant interfaces within the plant (mechanical, electrical, process control technology).
- Preparation and functional testing of the system in a test field or in a radiochemical laboratory.
- Support for system installation and commissioning on site.
- Preparation of technical parts of tender documents and subcontractor documentation review.
- University degree in Nuclear Physics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering specialized in Measurement, Nuclear engineering, Energetics
- Neutron flux measuring technology, Automation technology, Signal processing,
- First practical experience in test field and on equipment, in particular for functional tests and maintenance
- A working level of English is essential for this position. French or German appreciated. Slovak is not mandatory.
- MS Office (especially Word, Excel, Visio) - very good
- Software for creating circuit diagrams - advantage
- LabVIEW - advantage
- Communication skills
- Motivation for learning
- Teamwork and high personal initiative
- Willingness to travel for short business trips
This position is also suitable for fresh graduate candidates, or someone with short professional experience.
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects,
- Being part of a dynamic team, in a global and market-leading company,
- Having access to a wide range of professional and personal development opportunities: we will offer you on-the-job training and you will be accompanied by your manager and your team to develop your competencies. You will also have the possibility to develop specific skills by going on business trips to Germany or France or by going on expatriation within a power plant. You will also receive a language training allowance (English, French or German language).
We will offer you a Welcome bonus, annual performance bonus, annual salary review, home-office, flexible working time, language courses allowances, referral employee program, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking, teambuilding events, ...
Starting date: ASAP
Starting salary: 1.500 EUR gross/month* – this salary is the basis for further adaptations depending of qualifications and/or experiences. 13th month’s salary.
Type of contract: Long-term / Full-time
Place of work: Framatome Controls s. r. o. - Vajnorská 137 - 831 04 Bratislava
Please send your CV and cover letter in English.
Please send your CV in English or questions about this position to: