Framatome Controls s. r. o. continue to develop and grow and will hire further 20 people for its Bratislava site in 2023.
As Junior Design Engineer of safety I&C (Instrumentation & Control) systems you will deal with detailed design of safety systems used in nuclear power plants worldwide.
The task of autonomous safety I&C systems is to execute the plant shut down or countermeasures to prevent and minimize consequences of accidents which may occur during plants operation.
You will be part of the safety I&C design section within the worldwide Framatome I&C design department.
In collaboration with national and international team members you will be involved in:
• Detailed specification of safety I&C functions in a graphical form complemented with design data
• Design of function diagrams used to generate application SW for safety I&C platform
• Debug and generation of safety application SW
• Elaboration of detail design summary reports
After gaining of knowhow in safety I&C detail design you will start with basic design activities dealing with elaboration of system design description and design concepts to cover various aspects of systems design as system architecture, sizing, handling of interfaces, monitoring, periodic testing.
• University degree in Technical Engineering (preferably in Automation, Nuclear engineering)
• Technical rigorousness and focus on details
• Willingness to work in a team, in an international environment
• Motivation to develop
• Fluent technical English (in speaking and writing)
• Willingness to travel for occasional short business trips
As an advantage is considered:
• Experience with design of DCS/PLC based I&C systems
• Experience with design of safety critical I&C systems
• Experience with programming (especially Python)
• Experience with elaboration of technical documents in English
This position is also suitable for fresh graduates.
Joining Framatome Controls s.r.o. means...
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects,
- Being part of a dynamic team, in a global and market-leading company,
- Having access to a wide range of professional and personal development opportunities: we will offer you on-the-job training and you will be accompanied by your manager and your team to develop your competencies. You will also have the possibility to develop specific skills by going on business trips to Germany or France or by going on expatriation within a power plant. You will also receive a language training allowance (English, French or German language).
- Basic wage: starting from 1.500 EUR gross/month*
- 13th month’s salary
- Yearly salary review
- Annual performance bonus
- Meal vouchers fully paid by the company
- You can benefit from a bonus for successful referral of new employee
- Business trips fully paid by the company, with larger mobility aid
And because the well-being at work of our collaborators is essential for us:
- We will give you recognition for your work,
- We will take care of your work-life balance by offering flexible working time (freedom to choose when to start and end your work, between 6 AM and 8 PM, by respecting core hours from 9 AM to 3 PM)
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week
- We also organize social events
- Free parking slots nearby (we are also accessible by tram line 4 - 25 minutes from Bratislava city center)
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. The above mentioned basic wage is defined for candidates with junior experiences.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, your salary depends on your individual skills and experience.