In your role as Design Engineer for Field Instrumentation, you will be under broad supervision responsible for developing service instruments for nuclear power plants. Your tasks will be focus on:
- Designing of field sensors (e.g. Pressure, Flow, Level, Temperature) for existing plants and new construction projects, as well as its integration within the overall control technology concept.
- Preparing the design documentation according the internal, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with relevant specialized departments, in particular interface function with departments for mechanical engineering and manufacturing, quality inspection or procurement.
- Clarification and ensuring the consistency of all relevant interfaces within the plant (mechanical, electrical, process control technology).
- Communication with suppliers and technical documentation review
- Support for system installation and commissioning on site
- Preparation of technical parts of tender documents.
This position is also suitable for fresh graduate candidates, or someone with short professional experience.
- University degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, specialized in Measurement, Nuclear engineering, Energetics.
- Knowledge of measurement principles (pressures, temperatures, level, speed, flow, vibrations...) and statistical methods.
- MS Office (especially Word, Excel, Visio) - very good
- Software for creating circuit diagrams - desirable
- English mandatory; French or German appreciated
- Willingness to travel
- Communication skills, Teamwork and high personal initiative
We will offer you exciting projects and a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be part of a global and market-leading company's dynamic team. We will give you appreciation for your work and take care of your work-life balance.
We will offer you a Welcome bonus, annual performance bonus, annual salary review, home-office, flexible working time, language courses allowances, referral employee program, meal vouchers - fully reimbursed by the company, free parking, teambuilding events, ...
Starting date: ASAP
Starting salary: 1500E gross/months – this salary is the basis for further adaptations depending of qualifications and/or experiences.
Type of contract: Long-term / Full-time
Place of work: Framatome Controls s. r. o. - Vajnorská 137 - 831 04 Bratislava
Please send your CV in English or questions about this position to: